ASHI Georgia the only 3rd Party Certified Home Inspectors
ASHI Georgia home inspectors are members of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and they, like other ASHI members across the country are the only home inspectors accredited by a 3rd party. No other professional society can match the credentials of an ASHI inspector.
ASHI Certified Inspectors (ACI)- Have reached the highest level of ASHI Membership.
Each inspector must comply with the following:
- Pass the National Home Inspector Examination
- Complete the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics Education study Module
- Have Inspection Reports successfully verified by an independent 3rd party to insure reports comply with ASHI Standards
- Submit valid proof of performance for a minimum of 250 home inspections
- ASHI Certified Inspectors are the only true 3rd party certified Inspectors in the industry that are accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)
- Only inspectors who meet or exceed the requirements are allowed to use the ACI Logo that has become the gold standard of the inspection industry.
- In addition to the above each inspector is required to earn, from an accredited source, a minimum of 20-CEs (continuing education credits) per year.